Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Someone's watching

Yeeahh...so I don't mean like a stalker or anything.  What I actually mean is that I drove to my piano teacher's house only to have my tire basically fall off my car.  I started my day off with having another one of my famous blabbering meltdowns and waiting for my hubby to bail me out yet again.  Does anyone remember what happened to my last car?  Oh yeah....It went something like this:
Ewa driving down to work on hwy 2....(Yes...I am referring to myself in third person)
Ewa notices the car is making funny noises...
Ewa calls hubby tells him about car making funny noises...
Hubby asks questions and tells Ewa to try to make it to work...
Ewa calls hubby again telling him the car is making more funny scarry noises...
Hubby asks few more questions and tells Ewa to call him as soon as she makes it to work...
Ewa calls hubby to tell him the car is smoking on the side of a (very busy!) road...
Hubby asks where Ewa is and tells her to start the car and try to get it to the parking lot a few feet away...
Hubby comes, looks under the hood, Ewa starts the car.....kills the car
Hole in engine size of Ewa's fist...
end of car...
Such are my stories with my vehicles.  Luckily I was able to get a ride to work with piano teacher, since I work with her and hubby took car to mechanics. 
Moral of the story...
Ewa drives cars that die but she always has someone looking over her :)
The end
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment