Sunday, May 29, 2011

Staycation over :(

So nothing major happened in the last few days.  Yesterday I felt a little bit blah which propelled me to have a bath and go to sleep for almost 3 hours in the middle of the afternoon.  After my nap I woke up and just went back to sleep again for the whole night.  Something was off with me and I guess my body was just telling me "It's ok, just sleep and I'll have yo back".  I still need to clean my office, paint, send thank you cards and clean our bedroom but I had a busy day today so that makes up for me not doing these things a bit.  Even if I didn't accomplish everything, it got me on a very good track.  I needed these days off and I'm hoping that in the future I'll be able to get more like it.  On Friday Daniel and I, together with some friends, went out for sushi.  I absolutely LOVE sushi and am ever so glad that my sister got me hooked on it.  I love my little food baby that I get after sitting and stuffing my face with all the different food the sushi place offers.  Today the girls and I had a little get together and we had psychic readings done.  I did not get one done simply because what will be, will be.  I don't want to think about anything good or bad and pre-occupy my mind with that.  I prefer to wait and see what happens.  It was fun, though, to be hanging out with the girlies.  I'm still a bit ugh but that can be due to me going back to work tomorrow.
I'm going to see what damage I can do in my bedroom before going to bed....or I'll just wake up tomorrow morning to do that and go to bed and read my books.
I'm le tired
Tootles
Ewa
  

1 comment: