Sunday, May 22, 2011

Movie critic I am

I just watched "Let Me In" and I have to say that it is quite possibly one of the best vampire flicks out there.  I am absolutely going to buy the book, the English version of course, and see how it measures up to the movie.  I am a major fan of the "book-over-the-movie" deal.  Since I loved the movie so much, I should adore the shit out of the book.  The movie was a cinematographic genius.  It was the right amount of dark, evil, and bloody.  Without showing much they conveyed such a touching, dark and haunting story.  Chloe Moretz is a wonderful actress and I adore her in every role.  When she played Hit Girl in Kick Ass, I said....I want my little girl to be like her.  Well, maybe not as murderous but self assured, strong, take no B.S. type of a girl.

Tis all
Tootles
Ewa

1 comment:

  1. Did you see "Let the Right One In"? The Swedish one that was done first? SO GOOD! I haven't seen this one yet.

    ReplyDelete