Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Staycation: Day 3 and Val is awesome.

There is no other word to describe this morning other than, cluster fuck...It was basically the...if it CAN go wrong, it will.  I had a mini breakdown but by the mid afternoon it was all coming together again.  I enjoyed being around my house and doing some yardwork as well as starting on my housework.  After my hubby came home I basically started doing my running around and went to do some shopping.  After that I went to my mamus's house and waited for Gabby to show up to try on her dress that my mom is doing some alterations to.  After Gabby left I headed on home to wait for Val to come over.  :)  I love hanging out with Val.  It is effortless and she is simply delightful to be around.  We had some good laughs.  We enjoyed some pizza from the local pizzeria and watched some shows.  We were both super stoked that So You Think You Can Dance is starting again TOMORROW!!! :D  That is one of the few reality shows that I enjoy and watch from episode 1 to the finale.  Hubby actually went to bed early which was a shock to me but I understand because he had 2 busy, stressful, physically exhausting days.  Val and I watched Conan for a while and now I'm blogging about my day.  I think I'm ready to hit the hay as well.  Another busy day tomorrow!!! I still have to paint rooms, tidy my office and write shitloads of thank you cards.
Here's to staycations haha.
Tootles
Ewa  

No comments:

Post a Comment