Friday, May 6, 2011

Viva la France et Viva la Polognia

Officially posted on May 23rd 2006
I don’t even know if I spelled that right but WHO CARES!!! It’s official now.  Lucia and I are going to Europe!!! I am sooo psyched…and I owe it all to my dear friend LouLou!  Love ya muchly.  I will definitely have a lot to write about once I am back from there.  Not only will I have TONS of pictures but lucia and I will have some home videos to show as well. NO…not the Paris-Hilton-type-of-a-video. 
On May 13th it became official and I became the proud Godmother of my little baby boy Mateo Alexander. Such a precious little boy.  I can’t wait until I can take him places.  That’s right Leah!!! I AM living vicarously through you. Hope you don’t mind cause I don’t plan on having any kids of my own for a bit.
Anyways.  I will talk to you later peoples.
 
Ews 

No comments:

Post a Comment