Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy Life of Me

Originally posted May 5th 2011
After work today I came home to eat with the hubby while watching one of Hannibal Lector movies….I know…YUM right?  Then my sister came over so I can do her prom hair trial….I KNOW!  Can you believe it?  Someone trusts me with their hair for an important event.  That person also happens to be my little sister who is extremely picky (which she is quite aware of).  I must say, it went pretty good :).  I’m super excited to do her hair for prom and hopefully it will be a success.  Her dress is fantastic!!  The style name and number is La Femme 16813.  Now go check it out online :)
Isn’t it cute?   Here’s what I did with her hair.
First side view...and yes that's my bathroom.
Second side view
Back view

That is that.  I have to go to bed since I do have to wake up early tomorrow.
Tootles.
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment