Saturday, June 4, 2011

Murphy's Law...a.k.a My Life

So you know how you hear that funny story of a girl getting her little visitor the day she decides to wear white pants...and you think "Oh my GOSH! That's effin hillarious!".  Then it happens to you and you think "Really?".  That's what happened to me yesterday.  Thank GOD I have emergency tools at work just for such events.  I managed to avert a disaster just in time.  I got to go home early due to the fact that I almost passed out and puked.  Haha...that was fun.  I am also pretty sure that I was high as a kite driving home due to the copious amount of advil that I took.  I came home and passed out on the couch after taking some more drugs.  Moral of the story:   When you are close to that "date", do not wear white...anything :)
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment