Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gamer wha?

I SUCK at video games.  I was playing a basic LEGO star wars game and I SUCKED at it.  My storm trooper was shooting in random directions, I kept on getting killed and my point level sucked major balls.  A LEGO GAME!!!!  Holy shit.  Mario I'm not too bad in and also some of the wii sport games but seriously...LEGO?  I get soooo frustrated playing that I have a hissy fit, turn off the game and storm off.  Who has a temper tantrum over a video game?  Only me...Mind you, I'm not terribly upset that I do not know how to play video games well.    Sometimes though I feel like...I've been defeated by a video game.  Brilliant.
I kick ass at other things so I shouldn't be too upset at this.  I yelled at teens today for being total dicks, helped out a friend in need and clean like nobody's business.


What's this?  Oh nothing...just my awesome painting of a tiger!
 I rock.
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment