Friday, May 6, 2011

Energizer Bunny

Oh my...
What a busy day I had.  It started at 6:00 am with the alarm going off...but who was I kidding?  I was NOT getting up that early.  I had to get up at 6:30 am though because I had a piano lesson to go to.  After that I went over to my work to gather my AVON (sooo excited.  I got 2 pairs of shoes that I love) and my trusty date book that I have forgotten.  Then I proceeded to go home and write out my work bridal shower thank you cards.  After I have finished that, I went to pick up Gabby who was kind enough to skip school to do my sister's prom make up.  When we came back, my sister had her make up done by Gabby who was nothing short of AMAZING!!! I think that girl has a bright future in make up application industry.  Once Gabby was done her make up, we dumped my sister's friend onto her capable hands.  While she was doing that I was busy doing my sister's hair.  Let me tell you, that was a scary procedure.  I did tell her that since it was her prom, she had the right to be as picky as she wanted to be.  I am happy to report that she was a fantastic customer.  Once we finished her hair and make up, she got dressed into her beautiful prom dress and then we were ready to go to her friend's house for pictures in Enniskillen.
Yeah, I'm awesome
Finishing touches


Isn't she beautiful!
   Well now being 1:37 am and me still having to fold up laundry and take a shower so I can get up tomorrow at 7, I will say good night to this one exhausting day!
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment