Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lucky Girl I am

On all these days when I cry and complain and think "oh poor me", I should really step back and see how lucky I am.  I have a family that loves me.  When I say family, I mean my mom, dad and my sisters.  Yes, they have issues but so do most families out there.  Speaking of families, I also have a new family who are nothing but wonderful to me. 
I have a job that pays the bills and for the most part, I do what I enjoy.  So I don't think some people I work with are that great.  At least I don't work in poor conditions where I am paid next to nothing or am forced to do something worse like sell my body and my dignity along with it. 
I have friends that are wonderful.  So we don't always see eye to eye.  Does everyone need to agree 100% with me all the time?  Absolutely not. 
I have a home that I love.  Do I enjoy all my neighbours that are around?  Maybe not necessarily but maybe they feel same about me.  I love coming home and spending time in it.  It isn't my dream home but I love it none the less because it is mine. 
My husband.  I cannot express enough how much I love and adore my husband.  He does everything for me and loves me and cares for me.  He is who I depend on and I cannot imagine my life without him.  I honestly cannot express how lucky I am to have a man like that in my life.  I could gush a lot about my man so I'll save you the nausea and just say I love him with all that is me.
My life....is wonderful.  I should remind myself this more often. 
Now I'll enjoy my tea as I sit here under a blankie watching tv with my hubbie snoozing on the couch beside me.  Life is great.
Tootles
Ewa

xoxo Hubbs and I in Dominican xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment