Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's almost here :)

What I'm talking about is my vacation! I have the next week off and it feels sooo good.  I'm super excited to do the little things like organize my bills, finish the second coat in my guest room and bedroom and little things here and there.  It might sound like nothing much but honestly it is the greatest feeling knowing that in just one short week, I will be super organized.  I can be a freak like that and I LOVE being organized.  Just to give you an idea, my closet is organized as such:
1st - My pants (starting with white and finishing with black pants.  Jeans are hung seperately)
2nd - My white tops
3rd - My yellow tops
4th - My pink tops
etc etc....finishing on coats
On the second rack (I do have a walk in closet which is a dream come true :D) are all my dresses, including my wedding dress.
My t-shirts are all together and they are also organized by colour
etc. etc....you probably get the idears.
Some people may call this anal...I call it normal (but then again I am a bit crazy so what are you going to do)
Alright, enough about me and my OCD.
I am super excited about this warm weather too.  I plan to use it to the MAX.  Right now I will be going for a walk in just a few short minutes.
Today I took a walk during my lunch and it was wonderful.  I also met up with my husband's cousin Natasha who works at the mall and is an absolute sweetheart.  We went to Old Navy together and I thought I would be lucky enough to get me some flip flops for just a $1 each.  Unfortunately I have a shoe size 8 and that would be the average size...so you can imagine what happened.  I settled for $3 pair of flip flops which was still pretty fricken awesome if I say so myself.


My new flip flopsies.
 Well I will be taking my new flip-flopsies for a walk now.
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment