Thursday, May 26, 2011

Staycation: Day 4 and loving life

So, I didn't do as much as I wanted today but it was still a good day off (then again very few days off of work are bad days).  I did some cleaning, some running around, visiting momsie briefly, my in-laws, and Kevin our friend :)  Today, overall, was a very chillaxed kind of a day.  Not too much stress etc.  I guess that counts for a successful staycation as well .  Right now I'm enjoying sitting on the couch with hubby while he plays his games and I do some blogging etc. I'll clean the rest of the home tomorrow.  I'm really not looking forward to going to work already and I still have 3 more days off. What can you do I guess.  I'll see if I have some more eventful things to blog about tomorrow. 
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment