Friday, May 6, 2011

Originally posted May 4th 2011
I am extremely happy to save a dollar here and there whenever I can and if that means me using my mad art skills to do it..even better.  I discovered that I don’t need to go to get a pedicure, spend 4o-50 dollars, have it chip on me and be extremely mad anymore.  I can do it all by myself.  I have acquired a healthy amount of nailpolish and also taught myself how to do little “designs” on my toes as well if I shall feel like it…which for the most part, I do. 
 I also discovered that I can do something good for somebody using my handywork.  My friend from work suffers from Endometriosis.  She has been off from work for the past while and suffering with this condition for the past 10 years.  She has been quietly battling this without letting on how much in pain she really is in.  She needs a cute-toes-pick-me-up and I am there to deliver :)  Get ready Kate!!
I also do a little bit of mural painting so my artsy side gets to paint on a huge canvas!  This will be my third mural and hopefully Kristin will end up loving it…and her adorable daughter as well.  How much I miss painting, drawing and my art in general!  One becomes so busy with Life in general that certain things get pushed aside and every so often talked about.  My goal is to finish this mural and hopefully I can get some work doing this on the side.  Not only because extra cash would be nice but also because I LOVE doing this for people.

 As you can see it is not finished yet but stay tuned and I will post some pics once it is done.   Hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed painting them.
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment