Friday, June 24, 2011

Antsy in the pantsy

For the first time in a long time I am getting very restless when it comes to my job.  I feel like I am waiting on that "Dare to be great!" moment.  I am bursting out of my own skin because I want to do so many things.  I love the fact that I have great peeps looking out for me and allowing me to spread my wings a little bit.  What I mean by all this mumbo jumbo is that if they come upon an opportunity that would be perfect for me, they let me know about it.  My friend Tiffany of Librarianista was kind enough to let me know of a wicked opporunity to paint a mural at the local hospital's pediatrics centre.  I go into this fully aware that they just might NOT pick me to do this but it's great to take a chance and put yourself out there.  The first thing I did was ask my fellow artiste Victoria of The Tor Diaries if she would be so kind to lend her artistic abilities to help me out on this project.  I was extremely pleased when she said she loved the idea.  Today I had Victoria and Kyleman over at my casa to come up with a concept and a plan of action for this little doodle.  While Kyleman played black ops with the hubbs, Tory and I came up with an awesome idears together.  It was actually quite scary and at the same time a no brainer how the two of us were constantly thinking the same thing and totes on the same page.  I adore Tory and Kyleman and it was super fun to have them over.  Hopefully we can get together next time when I don't have to work the next morning and we can have a few brewskis together.  Once we come up with the concept drawing and all I will share our wonderful idears.  Up until then mum's the word.  Hope this weekend will be a stellar weekend to all.
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment