Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Busy Bee Busy

Do you feel like you wish you could stop the time sometimes?  I don't mean because you want a vacation to last forever or you want a particular good moment never to pass.  I just wish I could sleep whenever I want just by stopping time.  I know, lame isn't it?  Genie pops out, says "POOF!  Your wish for freezing time is granted", and what do I do with it?....take time to sleep.  Dream big Ewa...dream big.  ANYWHO...this weekend just like any other day, was pretty busy for me.  Lots of running around, cleaning, spending time with friends.  LuLu came down from Calgary and I got to spend some time with her on Saturday (LuLu is my bestest best friend for LIFE and I've known her since highschool).  We enjoyed pickles on sticks, crazy cotton candy guy, and meat by the foot at the Brooklin Fair.  Ah the sweet sweet visions of hillbillies...never gets old.
On Sunday we spend some Q time with my hubby's bro and his fiance.  We ate delicious sushi and I cradled my food baby for the rest of the day.   I also enjoyed a nice Sunday walk with my little sis and watched a God awful movie with my sister in law (note: Greenberg sucks major arse.  It should come with a warning label which says '2 hrs of your life that you'll never get back")  To counteract the effect the movie Greenberg had on my life, my hubby and I went to see "X Men: First Class" on Monday.  It was pretty much a fun-fricken-awesome movie.  I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats....seriously though it is a wicked cool movie. 

I talked recently to a friend about reading all the Harry Potter books and how we will have a Harry Potter movie marathon one of these days. (Yes....I am a HP fan...what of it?)  I didn't think it would be possible to catch up on all the reading I have to do before seeing the last movie but one of the student pages from my work assured me that it can be done.  According to her, she read all 7!! books in just one week. ........Challenge accepted :D  Well, I will give myself to July 15th to read all those books, which is the date the last movie comes out. 
AIGHT peeps (or peep depending on how many of you are reading this shtuff)  I am outtie cause the screen is turning funny colours right before my eyes, the wash is done and I need a shower cause I stank.
Tootles
Ewa

1 comment: