Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet sweet pillow

Seriously this is ridiculous.  I am up and for no other good reason other than me doing my pedi and watching Dawson's Creek.  The sad thing is that I'm watching Dawson's Creek on DVD so it's not like I can't watch it tomorrow.  Oh...and yes.  I LOVE Dawson's Creek.  This show is my youth here in Canada.  The constant banter between Joey/Dawson/Pacey/Jen, their fantastically ridiculous mature and vast vocabulary, the love triangles....AAAaaah.  I am looking forward to the last episode where the right people end up together (ahem Pacey and Joey) 

Teehee <3
I had my eyebrows waxed today and I feel GREAT about it.  My dear Natasha ( my hubb's cousin) is responsible for making my crazy eyebrows somehow manageable.  I am excited for the make up session I have booked with her on Thursday. 
Keeping with my previous ever so exciting post I will show you my toesies!  After this I have to go to bed because I will most likely bitch and moan tomorrow about how little sleep I got. 
I bought new nail polish called Mint Sorbet by Xtreme Wear by Sally Hansen.  I tried the leopard spot look not really sure if I love the way I did it but here it is.
Purrr...grrr

Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment