Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wedding/beach bod...here I come

Is it bad that I am working out more as a bridesmaid than when I was a bride? Honest truth is that I was born lucky enough to have a good metabolism and I never really had a problem with my weight.  Trust me when I say that I DO NOT take it for granted.  I have this love affair with food and I'm sure you would see me on one of these TLC specials "Ate herself into a coma" if it wasn't for the fact that my mother passed down her ever so wonderful genetics.  When I watched "Eat Pray Love" my favourite part was when she was in Italy eating all that wonderful food and getting too big for her jeans.  I literally salivate when I see cooking shows or any movies with delicious food in it.
I do work out though to feel good.  I also don't work out in a gym but do my working out outside or in the house to DVD's.  I feel more comfortable that way and then I can go straight into my bathroom and have a shower skipping out on seeing naked peoples everywhere and getting foot fungus from public showers.  Today I had a fab workout to the DVD "Women's Health:  The Wedding Workout". 

It was easy enough for me to follow and I had a sweaty ass to prove it.  I am going to enjoy a nice shower now and go for a loverly sunday walk. 
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment