Monday, June 20, 2011

umm...scuse me?

I apologize if my grammar is off but I've been going on little to no sleep lately and I think I would sound like a broken record if I said, yet again, how busy I find myself.  I feel like I am constantly cleaning, organizing, being Suzy Homemaker and all around awesome me.  I wouldn't be able to recall particulars too much but I'll give you a not so brief accout of what happened in the past little while.  I gave myself a new pedi and I have my co-worker Candice to thank for the idea.


Meow...
 I used Viva Pink from Avon (did I mention I love Avon? :)) and Black out from Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear.  I am addicted to doing my nails.  I think I'm going to get a few more tomorrow!  This makes me a little too excited. 
My BFF Lucia came down and her and I along with my Hubbs and couple friends went to Brooklin Fair.  Aaaah, the rides, the food....the carnies...the hillbillies.  There was meat sold by the foot, pickles on the stick and ever delicious FUNNEL CAKES!!!!! Who doesn't like Funnel cakes?  People with no tasted buds?  I went on a total of one ride and that was more than enough for me.  I refused to go on any rides that I knew for certainty would make me throw up just a little in my mouth while on them.  Later we waited on Leila to suit up and become super cop lady to man the beer tent.  After standing in the line up for a total of 15 minutes we decided we were too old for these shenenigans and decided to go home.  All in all it was good times.

Monkey see..Monkey do
Following that there was the Bowmanville Ribfest.  YUM!  I apologize to the PETA/Vegetarian/Vegan lovers...I really do, but they were yummy.  The ribs, pulled pork, coleslaw AND blooming onion all were superb.  I almost got tempted to get a fried mars bar but I chose to opt out of the heart attack for that day.  I did however get a funnel cake and it was delicious!  I didn't go on any rides or play any games but that was a-okay by me.  I enjoyed myself and now I'm looking forward to doing it all over again at the Oshawa Ribfest. 
I am currently reading the second book of HP saga.  This challenge is coming along very slowly but hopefully I can pull a few all nighters and get it all done by the time the movie comes out.  Recently I haven't even had an iota of time to read and the moment i get to read a book I fall asleep.  It's been crazy busy lately.  I also want to finish reading "Bossypants" which is absolutely hillarious.  Tina Fay is THE MAN.  I highly recommend reading it.  I pretty much laugh with every single turn of the page. 

I also have done some pedicures for people and hopefully will do some more in the future.  I have an appointment with a few girls and hopefully I can document it so I can post all the pretty toes on here.  Another great thing is that it's fiesta week!!! :)  The parade was yesterday and it started a whole week of super-fantastic-awesome food.  Hopefully I can keep up with the writing a bit more. :)
Tootles
Ewa       






1 comment:

  1. I will be posting a pic of my pedi soon. Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete