Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh gosh bagosh

Holy wowza.
BUSY?  nnnaaaaahhh.  Just a day in the life of Ewa.  Let's see...
  • sister came down
  • spend Q time with her and family
  • went to T.O and chilled with sistahs at the CN tower
  • did the proposal for Lakeridge Health Centre
  • dropped off the proposal at the hospital (which was a treat all on its own...I mean who the frig designed that damned place?)
  • went strawberry and raspberry picking
  • did regular running around that left little time to even scratch my own butt
  • tried to keep place clean (didn't succeed much at that)
  • went to a trailer park ummmm yes...nuf said
  • hung out with friends and saw some movies (Bad teacher...and something else but can't quite remember)
I'm sure there were other things but I can't remember everything.  I will go into detail later and post some pics of my toesies and nails.  I am just watching who gets voted off on SYTYCD and then off to bed I go. :)
Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment