Saturday, September 3, 2011

Memories of a Lifetime

Today 5 years ago (and I can still say that since it is 11:51 pm) I have met a wonderful person.  He was a bit crazy but then again, so was I.  He seemed different and even though at the beginning I did not think anything of it, we ended up going on a date 2 days later....followed by many dates and then even a marriage.  My hubby and I have been together for almost 5 years and they were fabulous.  Last week my brother-in-law got married and I was fortunate enough to say a toast in their name.  In it I mentioned how you are only so lucky to be able to spend the rest of your life with your very best friend, and I can honestly say I am that lucky person.  In those five years my feeling got nothing but stronger and I cannot imagine my life without my sidekick, partner in crime, soulmate...etc.


One of our first hangouts as a couple <3
 I am looking forward to the rest of my life and see where our adventures will lead us.  Je l'adore xo
My love xo
  Tootles
Ewa

No comments:

Post a Comment