Saturday, September 3, 2011

Here's to good times

Alright, so since I mentioned in my previous blog I guess it is only fitting to tell you (selected few who care to read this) how my brother-in-laws wedding went. 

The newlyweds :) Rich & Michele
IT WAS FAB!  I honestly had a lot of fun :)  I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or the Monster filled shots but I was a ball of energy....OR energizer bunny as people called me.  It could also be the fact that when you are the bride, you don't get to enjoy the whole party aspect as much as when you are just the bridesmaid :)  I got to dance, drink, take pics and such with everyone...something I felt like I did not do enough of when I was the bride because everyone fights for the attention of the bride.

The bride and us <3

Groom and I

The ceremony was wonderful, the party bus was awesome, the hall (Mississauga Convention Centre) was beautiful inside and out and the dancing and booze plentiful.  

The awesome part of the reception was a photo booth.  I believe EVERYONE had fun with that and koodos to the bride for thinking of it :) I wish the new couple nothing but happiness in their future together. 
In my last blog I wrote how I love and adore my hubby...it could also be due to the fact that he spoils me like crazy.  Before the wedding, we went out and he bought me (or us as I would like to think) an SLR camera. 

Self shot...a must :)
I finally get to enjoy this little toy and see why in fact it is a wonderful camera. 
I also decided to honour one of my very best friends with a little photo story of two little characters bestowed upon me by her.  Now to understand all this random stuff I guess I should say that my dear friend made a little photo story of a little character (Blueberry) that was given to her by me.  She is a wonderful photographer and a very funny gal to boot....which makes the photo story totes awesome.  So here's a story of Patrick and his Chick friend.

Patrick and Chick...boozing it up on a Saturday evening

Patrick outdrinks Chick any day
Pee break
Patrick pays ultimate price for all the boozin
Chick tucks Patrick to bed
Goodnight buddy..sleep tight
   The end :)
Hope you enjoyed it.
Tootles everyone
Ewa




2 comments: