Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Peoples and Good times

Last Friday my hubby and I had a little get together/shindig at our place.  We had amazing time with our friends and family.  That included drinking and playing Pictionary Man and lots of shots!! :P Let's just say we all had a good time....well, I don't know if everybody but I sure did.  The morning after wasn't that much fun as I had to get up after only 4 hours of sleep and go to Brampton....and then paint....all day looong....sweating. Then I had a repeat of the day on Sunday as well. 
The end of this story...neeeext.
I haven't been to Milestones in Whitby up until today.  My hubby's cousins, sister, aunts and mom went to Milestones today to send off Christina for her trip to Italy....Aaaah...jealous. :)  I ordered a portobello mushroom chicken and it was DEEEEalicious.  I pretty much inhaled it.  I also had a raspberry bellini and oh dear it was super yummy.  Basically I endulged like a fat kid and it was goooooood.  We had a really good time as per always.
In other news....i'm gassy and tired and I'm off to bed
Tootles
Ewa

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl hey! Just wanted to let you know that I gave your blog an award :)

    ReplyDelete